Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SOLD! Anthropologie Veiled alder dress, US6/UK10/EU38

Hey guys,

Anthropologie Veiled alder dress


I'm selling a brand new Veilder alder dress,new with tags. It was meant for my sister but uunfortunately it didn't fit.

It's never worn, just once to try it on, so it's brand-new, right out of the shipping box. I'm sending worldwide, so if you're interested here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthropologie-Veiled-alder-dress-size-UK10-US6-EU38-/320830153596?pt=BENL_Dameskleding_1&hash=item4ab2f7a37c#ht_500wt_1202



Have a nice day!
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful dress!!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Maybe we can follow each other? Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete