Friday, July 29, 2011

SOLD!! Anthropologie Stylist's Eye dress US12 NWT (Brand-new!)

Hey ladies,




I wanted to let you know that I'm selling a Stylist's eye dress, NWT, never worn, size US12 (but actually more of a US10).

I have ordered the Stylist's eye dress because I loved the cream and the green colors and the very chic model. I was looking forward to wearing it to a recent wedding but unfortunately I forgot about my wide hips so the dress didn't fit. :(
It's brand-new, the tag is still on it, I have just worn it once when it arrived to try it on and took it off immediately.
I'm selling it now just to get back what I have paid for it: €25+€10 (delivery costs). It's a great dress of high quality. I'm kind of sad to let it go, but I'm afraid I have to.
So if you want it, here's my mail: anthrogirl.kate(at)gmail.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment